Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ser

Options
  • 21-03-1998 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

John,

I dunno what Daves talking about either so ?? I just followed up presuming he knew what he was talking about.

nD_Ser is not "considering" nD, he IS nD, and is playing for us against XCom on Sunday. Seeing as OL posted that at 4.40 this morning , he was prolly tanked and heard something wrong.

Oh and by the way, we didn't ask Kopkid to join us before GI did. You might remember that Kopkid is a Celt, and was before he was a GI. He is only a GI for the IQCL and will then go back to the Celts after that, if not nD.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I will join Nd if yeh want Just ask overlord for some stats!!:)

: I will join Nd if yeh want Just ask overlord for some stats!!:)

ummm Chaos your good lad but not that good ;) yet!

: : I will join Nd if yeh want Just ask overlord for some stats!!:)

: ummm Chaos your good lad but not that good ;) yet!

Ah go on Overlord, PLEASE take him!! Bloody hell will we never get rid of that muppet!!

Maybe if we threw in Sab....?

;-)

Advertisement