Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clans

Options
  • 22-03-1998 4:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

hi all,well iv only just seeen this www board,and im shocked!i didnt know all this about me was going on,i am in ND!i dont know where all this bullsh1te has come from,but its got to stop now!!
    stop fuking messing around.
    i am sorry for all the confusion,but its all over now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: hi all,well iv only just seeen this www board,and im shocked!i didnt know all this about me was going on,i am in ND!i dont know where all this bullsh1te has come from,but its got to stop now!!
    : stop fuking messing around.
    : i am sorry for all the confusion,but its all over now.

Listen Ser,

thanks for asking to join CD, but I'm afraid we have enough members at the moment. You seem like a nice guy, but the standard of players here in Clan Destine is probably a bit too high for you. Just stick with what you're doing, and you never know - we might just consider you sometime in the future.

p.s. you may find some tips in http://www.weenie.com that'll get you up to scratch.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

U can join us when theres more room. I will be off to Nd soon so you can join then:)

Advertisement