Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock radio stations

Options
  • 05-03-2003 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭

Can anybody recommend some decent online rock/metal radio stations?
    I've been listening to www.hardradio.com a lot lately.. They play pantera/metallica/iced earth/cathedral/primal fear/in flames/at the gates/audioslave and many more :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Drunk pirate

Phantom fm (91.7) is ok...hard rock I never heard of. Better check it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭pyramid man

this is the best one. www.knac.com. its is a metalfest 24/7.

i got a link for it on my websitehere

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Search for one on winamp http://winamp.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭pyramid man

knac.com is the best quality for a 20k stream i have heard in ages. its got a chat room and a message board and it has good music and it even has djs so you can request. it is the bast i have come across in ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 eric_the_head

For me the metal show on Phantom is by far the best thing on the radio. Lots of old school thrash from the 80's. Some classic rock from the 70's too. It should be on 7 nights a week

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

www.launch.yahoo.com is good, you rate your favourite bands and then all the bands you like and bands that are similar to them are played. streaming on it is...not 2 bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭^CwAzY^

Radio na life (liffey radio) ? Play a lot of rock/metal when they are on air.. which isn't very often :p

Advertisement