Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pdf955- anybody user?

Options
  • 05-03-2003 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

This is freeware, and installs itself among the printers giving one the option of producing pdf files, a sort of pseudo printer. I ahve it there but when I go to use it . I just diplays a page from their web site. maybe someone cangive me a tip on getting it going. I'm new and hav'nt yet got a printer so and have had a lot of problems when I take save file to be printed elsewhere as formatting and page breaks go weird on me , also see my post about problem of all my apps. defaulting to letter size . I'd like to set A4 as the default paper size in all my apps. I.E.6 Works6, etc
    Regards
    mgbgt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

make sure your page setup is how you want it to be, then go to print the document. in the print options make sure the "pseudo printer" is selected as the printer. then click print as you would with a normal printer and you should be prompted to save the new *.pfd... there might also be some properties or setup for this pdf writer so that you can compress images and embed fonts so as to make the document smaller.
    the name of the software would be handy at this point so that i can be more precise about what it does.

Advertisement