Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

polar & the 66 electric, whelans

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

get up

get on up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

get up indeed.

rest assured i have been spreading the good word of this gig, and people are actually enthusiastic about going!! (you have to understand that this never usually happens when i suggest going to gigs)

as long as that panda suit is ready for me, i dont mind! :D

excellent stuff....

have you seen that panda on mtv...its very funny

bustin some classic 80's moves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

hmmm, i was seriously thinkin about going but is S&M related clothing the dress code for the evening????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Damon_Kind

I'm beginning to think of this Monday as kind of like a free gaf. Ma and Da will be home at 11.30.

Lets get locked on the whiskey from the press.

• Advertisement

speaking of free gaffs... rumour has it theres session on in your place after the gig damon

I'm of no fixed abode i'm afraid. I raom the streets at night dishing out my own brand of swift justic to those who taunt the weak and envious.

You should know that by now mick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nonemoreblack

Get on up there

we were talkin bout this yesterday...

we want to have a bnit of a session after the gig, invite everyone back...anyone know a monday night late bar, has to be nice of course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭starlet

according to a reliable (ie unreliable)source, Ri-Ra has a late bar Monday nights, and its great, coz they play 80s music and such. apparently photographers and their lovely assistants go there all the time....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Jolene

Ri-Ra is classy on a Monday. For those of you not in the loop, its downstairs in the Globe on Georges Street.
    Fun and frolicks and jaipes and high jinx for all. Hurrah
    you kissed a girl, that is soo gay

Just a reminder to anyone who is coming along that there's 100 free Cd's for the first ton in the door and the first band (Derrick Devine and his 7 piece extravaganza) is on at 8.15 approx.

Tanks for dat.

tonight... oh yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ste k

Isnt it Gay night on Mondays aswell in RiRa???

Begs one of those CD's aswell.

a huge thanks to everyone who came along last night

we had a brilliant evening :D

thanks!

Advertisement