Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

connecting the JTable

Options
  • 05-03-2003 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

I am receiving an error message why trying to connect my jtable to the database(oracle). Does anybody have examples of a jtbale connecting to oracle please give me a reply i would be very thankful

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Can you post the code thats causing (you think) the error please? We'll be able to help you then.

Have a read of the posting rules as well it will make you life easier here ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

JTable shouldn't connect to the database!!

JTable should just either print out results (or pass result to) the database

The code behind the table should connect to database

An example of a Jtable as an interface to a database(ODBC - not oracle) can be found as an attachement

I took it from deitel's book Java how to program

the examples from the book can be found on their website www.deitel.com under download section

Advertisement