Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nwn - 05-03-2003

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

thanks for the link.

that dark keep forum is pretty interesting. is it too late for the carena sign up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Nothing has happened on the carena front, zero is running that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Server is started, and dont listen to lolth if he tell u its ok to play with the portals.

ps. Dream catcher 3 is out and uploaded. But I'll hold out putting on until after this module is completed.

aww rev. you just dont want them to have any of the fun that goes with switching on and off the portals.... really, they should. They'd enjoy it :)

Dont forget to download the hak pak peeps. (it's a different hak from the dreamcatcher 1 as far as I know).

I think we should try to all meet up on the portal server about 8:30 to try to enter at the same time and avoid the problems we had on monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Downloading hak as we speak! Gotta love having option to download over Satelite!! Think i might do movie too... getting about 30 - 35 kbs download.

• Advertisement

well, in the end it was mysel (Rameses), Bc (Shan), Saruman (Saruman) and laeus (board name the same?).

Quite a nice adventure I must say. A ton of custom content, and even an underwater scene :)

Very cleverly scripted but the ending was a bit ambiguous (suppose we are used to the [end module] option...) also a bit of a lack of big endgame bad guy...

Really looking forward to part three now.

I would really recommend that people try this out at home but be careful of a few "problems" that might occur... like

no +2 weapons to be had to hit some creatures
    necessary allies turning hostile (well, either me helping it or saru fireballing might have had something to do with that).
    The camera always gets changed to chase cam... which i dont like, so you have to switch it back to top down or driver cam every now and then.

hope we get a good turn out for monday :)

ps. flash, kicked a shadow thief about the place until he coughed up a nice short sword for you. very obliging of him indeed.

pps. anyone chaotic in the group? We have a gem called the gem of chaos that needs someone chaotic to use it. Otherwise I'd say we could get a pretty penny or two for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

well, either me helping it or saru fireballing might have had something to do with that
    To be fair that was very good roleplaying though... Dont know but i reckon we both pissed off that game piece a little by accident.. anyway i think the way we came up with getting it back through the partal and in the game was genius... Both of us went back but i went invisible. I think it was you lolth that came with me.. anyway he attacked and went through the portal trying to get him to follow you.. he did not so i then attacked soi was no long invisible... obviously it hated me more as he was right on my tail.. ran around in a few circles around the portal then went through.. it followed.. so then it starts attacking everyone except Laeus.. so i make us all invisible and now the game piece is all happy and laeus can control it and finish the puzzle.. fair play as he was diseased and kept loosing all manner of health and strength etc etc...

Great mod i must say. Though eh i think you Lolth (ram) did not hear me when we were leaving the ruins back into the under water part.. i shouted not to forget your ioul gem to breath.. :D You were drowning for a bit i believe.. well according to the message window.

Advertisement