Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used Radeon 8500 is worth?

• 05-03-2003 12:33pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

Can anyone give me a guide price for an ATI Radeon 8500 (not LE) 64MB AGP card?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,162 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

64MB, 60 Euro perhaps ?

I paid 99 for an ATI branded LE 64mb before christmas. You can't even get them anymore, the crucial LE on Komplett is probably a bad example as that was always about 30 Euro more than the Hercules and Sapphire ones.

I might know a guy who would take it off you, he's looking for something with a little more juice, but at the right price he might be tempted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

The Ati 8500 was rebranded the 9100, which are now available. Id say €80- €90.

Matt

Forgot that. Is the 9100 based on the 8500 or 8500LE though ?

If they are comparable to an 8500 then there are some pretty fantastic ones going for 80 Euro on Komplett.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

8500 proper afaik.

I forgot how cheap komplett are selling ATI cards recently!

I am putting a machine together for a guy at the moment, and could use that card if he was interested. I'll start the bidding at 50 if you're selling.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Not entirely sure if I will sell it yet.
    Would want more than €50.00 though.

Advertisement