Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BBC One Analogue - Flickery?

• 05-03-2003 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭

Anyone notice that on BBC One analogue now?
    The picture seems to have a very low refresh rate. The problem is not affecting the Sky Digital feed however.

Take a look and let me know if you notice it,

David

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Is it affecting you on NTL or Chorus, or from a transmitter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭David C

Sorry, I should have specified.

This is on NTL Analogue in Dublin, a relay from Divis still to the best of my knowledge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

In Waterford NTL land.

I've notcied that BBC1 is pretty poor on anolgue generally, its most noticeble during sports events where there is fast movment of objects like players, the picture "cant keep up" with the action.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭oneweb

YEP, got that too. Picture is never as clear as the other channels. Plus, lately - the picture is just short of jerky.

This is on NTL Analogue in D15.

Anyone with a problem should ring 'em and complain. (They upped the price, but the quality seems to be getting worse!!!)

Ring them, ring them NOW! 1800 321 321

The more ppl who call to request a better service, the better.

It is what it's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Charles Slane

Yep, absolutely !!

It's almost like watching US sitcoms years ago.

I checked Sky Digital and the difference is huge.

Any ideas why ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 mickyperry

The picture is bad on Davis for a good few weeks I think it maybe on low power.

Advertisement