Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Run Rabbit! :)

Options
  • 05-03-2003 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

A Little Rabbit is running happily through the woods when he comes across a Giraffe rolling a joint. He runs up the Giraffe and says, "Hey, Giraffe. You shouldn't do that. Think of your health. You should come running in the woods instead!" The Giraffe looks at the Little Rabbit, looks at the spliff, shrugs his shoulders, tosses the joint over his shoulder and runs off through the wood with the Little Rabbit.

After a while the Giraffe and the Rabbit come across an Elephant about to do a line of Coke. The Rabbit says, "Oh, Elephant you really shouldn't do that. You should come running with us in the wood. It is much better for you." The Elephant looks at the Rabbit looks at the line of Charlie, shrugs his shoulders, then runs off through the wood with the Giraffe and the Rabbit.

Shortly they come across a Bear about to shoot up heroin. The Rabbit runs up to him and says, "Hey, Bear, you shouldn't do that, think of your health. You'd be better of running in the woods with us." The Bear looks at the Rabbit, looks at the syringe, spoon and stuff, shrugs his shoulders, kicks the whole lot away and runs off with the Rabbit, the Giraffe and the Elephant.

After a while they come across a Tiger drinking his way through a six pack of beer. The Rabbit runs up to the Tiger and says, "Hey Tiger, you really shouldn't d that." and the Tiger immediately jumps up and starts beating the living crap out of the Rabbit. The Giraffe grabs the Tiger and pulls him off the Rabbit and says, "What the hell are you doing, man?" The Tiger gets one more kick in and says, "Ah, that little ****er really pisses me off; he always makes me run around the bloody woods when he's on Ecstasy!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭exiztone

I don't actually get the punchline =/
    I mean.. is there some sort of clever meaning with the "makes me run around the bloody woods" ?
    Not very funny if you want it litterly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

i liked it :D

a rabbit on ecstasy, the fun one could have !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

i thought it was brilliant...well done!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Baldy

Originally posted by exiztone
    I don't actually get the punchline =/
    I mean.. is there some sort of clever meaning with the "makes me run around the bloody woods" ?
    Not very funny if you want it litterly...

ICE CREAM!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

not the best joke i've ever heard but it made me giggle!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Mad_Patrick

Hehehe Reminds me of the time I gave my baby brother ecstacy, he died, the cops were called. Wow that was a bad day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i thought it was interesting, i wonder what a rabbit would be like on E, something someone should test i think....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

made me smile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

that wud be a really good thing to test i'd say it wud b funny as fúck.:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement