Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ozzfest????????????????

• 05-03-2003 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Is ozzfest coming back this year, i know that there's rumours about it not comin back here or the uk, whats the story?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭pyramid man

i think the question is would the people want it back after ozzy not turning up last year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

I sure hope it does come to ireland. It was deadly last year, and the US bill this year looks ok. I like black sabbath and all but i wouldnt mind too much if Ozzy didn't play, i didn't really miss him that much last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

The whole point of Ozzfest is to see Ozzy.

That said I will have a special t-shirt ready for "hopefully" this year's Ozzfest

It shall poudly display

Ozz-less Fest 2002

I was there, Ozzy wasn't

hehehehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

From what I heard, it ain't returning, due to the fact that there were collossal financial losses all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭ohandels

They should of renamed it tool-fest, hence ozzy not turning up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Check out efestivals.co.uk they usually know what's happening with all the festivals. They say ozzfest is probably going ahead, in the UK at least.

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/ozzfest/2003/

I hope it doesn't return here, at least not under the management of MCD, last year was collosally SH1T! A rip off, badly organised, Ozzy not turning up, blah de blah. Go to the one in the UK. I went 2 years ago and it was a hundred times better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

AH IT DIDN BOTHER ME THAT MUCH THAT OZZY DIDNT SHOW BECAUSE COME ON LIKE WE GOT TO SEE MANY OTHER BANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLO! THAT WAS KEWL!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

I Dunno bout Ozzfest but i went to TOOLfest last year and that owned!!!!

If it comes back ill go but if it doesn't no big deal i mosey on down to witness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

I DOUBT THERE WILL BE AN OZZFEST THIS YEAR!
    alot of people are asking if their will be god i want it to be too but i dont think itll happen!

Advertisement