Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC Free Channels

Options
  • 05-03-2003 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

Firstly i have to apoligise, i can probably guess that this has been posted already but i have looked and no sign so hence the post.

With all the advertising of the new bbc channels adn this reputed box that give you all the channels, it has made me curious, how do i get it, if i can.

Once again apoligies for reposting an old topic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,912 ✭✭✭JDxtra

If you are talking about the Freeview service that the BBC are promoting - it is only available in the UK unfortunately.

http://www.freeview.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Moved to Terrestrial.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

thanks

was getting that feeling but needed back up

You are in the North West, where exactly? I know of folk in Donegal who can get it....

i am from leitrim, our signal is bounced from enniskillen and truskmore.
    So if i got the box do you think i could get it there from the enniskillen mast

• Advertisement

You may have a chance, Brougher Mountain near Enniskillen does now have DTT (Freeview)

How good is your existing BBC/ITV/CH4 reception?

picture perfect, its the bogs that are desperate.

Do what I did. Se if you can get the lend of a old ITV Digital/Freeview box, bring it home, and see if you can it. If you can, you are laffin'. It turns out that it didnt work for me, but it could for you! Good luck!

Advertisement