Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sein kicks ass

• 05-03-2003 5:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

They were ranking best TV comedies of all time Sein came no 1 Cheryl Hines was saying how brilliant it was she was making the point about how people in their thirties still eat cereal for dinner, All in the family came 2, suprisingly Larry Sanders came 21, I have one question if Will and Grace can get in how come CYE couldn't get in? Will and Grace is still on, one person said CYE is so good it makes you cry which is a testament how good it is.
    It was strange looking at an ep from behind the camera they showed a clip from The Opera and there was line that Kramer said which must have been edited as its not in the ep.
    PS: Dave is prob wondering when this was on it was on The E Channel (digital)
    It had the lot a great cast ensemble, a great group dynamic hilarious characters and multiple storylines

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Originally posted by smuckers
    PS: Dave is prob wondering when this was on it was on The E Channel (digital)
    It had the lot a great cast ensemble, a great group dynamic hilarious characters and multiple storylines

Yes, i was for a second there!

I think CYE is v. much a niche market :) I dont think I've ever seen a full ep of Will and Grace.

Advertisement