Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a question...

Options
  • 05-03-2003 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

It is I!

Sexton!

Apologies if I'm wasting anybody's time, but I'd appreciate an answer to the below.

There are three songs I have heard on xfm, and they're all really good, but I don't know what they are or who they're from (whom they're from?).

Clues...

Song 1:
    "Crystal Night" could be the name of it. A slightly eighties sounding synty number with a line in morbid lyrics ("when we walked in the sun, when we talked in the sun... and we knew everything"). Very Black, very nice.

Song 2:
    Verse: Bloke talking ("had to be there if you know what I mean"). Chorus: Woman (women? - I never can tell) singing "born and bred in the heart of the city".
    Dubby music. Addictive. Should be called "More".

Song 3:
    Girl singing over orchestral backdrop "As moment such as these". "Behind you... the memories". Really menacing. Mind meltingly good.

Forgive my ignorance.

Oh yeah, how do I get xfm in Blackrock? Should I hook my radio up to the tv ariel? I'll try that and get back to you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭joss

Song 3 is Rocking Chair by Andrea Parker.
    Single from 4 or 5 years ago on Mo' Wax.
    Most of her stuff in't like that though.

You'll have to move house for better reception, 'm'afraid.

Advertisement