Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dun Laoighre Institute...wat is that kip like?

• 05-03-2003 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Pass that place now and again...looks a serious kip...no offence but it does....whats it like in terms of ladies and facilities?

Then whats it like in terms of courses particularly the BA in Business and Arts management!?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Good to see you are putting your education first. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭SlimShady

Im considering changing from NCI to do a course there next september....cos iNCi isnt that great.

but ye, its a good thing to do...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Why don't you goto there open day or something. Your making a big enough decision probably not a good idea to step into it so lightly

ye i will be doing that...you know what though? I hate the fact i have to make career decisions, it seriously sucks!

i really dont like that...its so confusing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,096 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

OK, Sorry for sounding like I'm working at the moment but have you considered seeking advice from someone in NCI like your course director, student services or the careers and appointments officer or even myself in the Students Union

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

Course Director...definitely out of the question....

Student Services....never thought about it

Careers and appointments office....never thought about it

Student Union...dont see how they would help...no offence, i just dont...

Also, its not the course itself...the content is pretty good. The people on the other hand...drives me nuts. I hate having to go in for a few hours a day...then go home and be bored out of my tree!

especially since most of my school friends have gone their seperate ways and some to other countries...it gets pretty boring!!! Not saying that doing another course i like would help, but its an escape route because my course does get seriously boring just into college and back home again and out on wednesday night! it really does wreck the head!!!

Im doing software systems btw

Advertisement