Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spectators talking during clan games

Options
  • 23-03-1998 4:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Just watched the XCom demo, and cant help but notice that when 5 xcom were regrouping underwater, GI-Euclid made the open comment " Having a mothers meeting there Xcom"
    Is it just me or was that not telling everyone that xcom were gathered hiding in one area??
    I mean, this is the second time that this kinda thing has happened...by a GI also, but its not a reflection on GI, just some dope opening his mouth when he shouldnt.

Keep a sock in it please. If that kinda thing happens in an nD game (which it already has), there'll be heads rolling.
    Zero

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I have just found out that Zero and OverLord
    both played in the X-Com game.

I am disgusted, and needless to say you both
    will not be able to play in the IQCL league,
    and perhaps both teams will be dropped.

Horrible way to go guys, see you around.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Oh My.

Not sure what way to comment here, how about BOOOOO... Unfair tactics, etc, etc.

Its a pity this happened. Puts a black mark on the IQCL.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: Oh My.

: Not sure what way to comment here, how about BOOOOO... Unfair tactics, etc, etc.

UNFAIR TACTICS !!!. just plain cheating... if ye wanted a rematch I'm sure GI's would have given it to you. As for X-com (if a win means that much) just leaves a bad taste :((

RooK's

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: Just watched the XCom demo, and cant help but notice that when 5 xcom were regrouping underwater, GI-Euclid made the open comment " Having a mothers meeting there Xcom"
    don't you mean you saw it when you were watching the game beside rasta? but then that fact only came out later on in the players-for-hire scandal. can we think up a name for it? x-com-gate? mad-cloud-disease-gate? zerasta-gate? any1?

: Is it just me or was that not telling everyone that xcom were gathered hiding in one area??
    well it's a big level, so it would be hard to say where you guys were gathering, i mean the x-com guys (hehe). he still shouldn't have said anything, no1 should be allowed to talk to spectators in clan matches, or duels either (turn it off).

: I mean, this is the second time that this kinda thing has happened...by a GI also, but its not a reflection on GI, just some dope opening his mouth when he shouldnt.
    hehe, but those gis did it both times so i reckon you are calling them dopes. innuendo.

: Keep a sock in it please. If that kinda thing happens in an nD game (which it already has), there'll be heads rolling.
    what was it you said in that log again about knocking some1's head off - you seem to have a thing with decapitation. freud explained that in 1 of his books as being some kind of throwback from penis trauma, nice guy freud.

enough sh1t. when's this iq11l starting?

: Zero
    lorien
    the first 1s

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

: no1 should be allowed to talk to spectators in clan matches, or duels either (turn it off).

Yeah, yeah, I've already done that.

Read up already.

John.
    --

• Advertisement
Advertisement