Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Product database in Access/ASP

Options
  • 06-03-2003 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm about to create a new product database using Access/ASP. I've found plenty of information about Access databases on the internet - and I'm familiar with relational databases.
    Trouble is, I'm not very familiar with using relational databases and ASP together. I can easily figure this out when using only 1 table in Access - but for the current project I need multiple tables and I can't really get my head around that.
    Any good internet guides - does anyone know any??

Cheers
    jayo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭jim_bob

here this one should help you out a bit

http://www.learnasp.com/learn/dbjoin.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭jk2001

Many thanks, I will look at that link.... you wouldn't happen to know somewhere I can download a sample product database? I can try and put it toghether myself, but if possible I'd like to have an example to use as reference?

jayo

Advertisement