Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer clearence sale this weekend?

• 06-03-2003 10:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

Driving past that exhibition ctr by the airport roundabout there is a sign for a computer fair or clearence sale this weekend (i think) held by iQon (think thats how it is spelt, have heard of them but thats about all i know.. they exist!). Also heard it on the radio this morning!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭red vex

where exactly is this place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭corkey

They are based in dundalk web site http://www.iqon.ie/
    they make philips Multimedaia pc& there own brand laptops,
    Could be worth a trip hearing the prices on the radio this morning
    Can anyone post the address near the airport?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Anyone have exact time and details?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Sounds like it will be heaving with "bargain hunters" especially if its been advertised on the radio. I think I'll avoid it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Its the national exhibition center i think its called.. bassically you know the airport roundabout where the sort of monument is? Then you have the big FLS hanger place across the road? Well if you go on down the swords road a few mtrs to the next tiny lettle roundabout its right there.. big sign (right if your heading towards swords). Its beside a pub too.

As for time.. i think it was from 10am on Saturday.. dont take my word for it though.. either call iqon or email em oe something.. Or listen to the radio.. was on twice on today fm this morning

• Advertisement
Advertisement