Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DeVore, you edited my profile!!

• 06-03-2003 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

Devore, you edited my profile. Why?

The issue about my signature was my mates slagging me off because they were bored and had nothing better to do, it was actually funny for a while. If you had a problem with it you could said something over the last, near, 3 years (on other occasions my signature has been bigger than it was the other yesterday). Also, as from what I can tell, it does not violate Clouds rules for signatures. Since, to my knowledge, you have not posted rules about signatures I took it that Clouds was the way to go.
    Originally posted by Cloud
    All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images.

• For text signatures: 4 lines normal size OR 8 lines small size, and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed.
    • For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size. No animated images are allowed.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=547710

Anyways the least you could have done is to message something or me. You just straight out edited my profile. That’s ridiculous. I know this is your house and all that but none the less, people deserve some kind of respect and that just violated it in my opinion.

Could you please tell me how it was violating the signature rules because that’s the way I wanted my signature and the way I still want it.

P.S: Respectfully, unless you are DeVore, Cloud or Regi please do not reply to this post.

Sample of my old signature:
    Originally posted by ][cEMAN**
    TBH actions cause opinions to be formed - and there's nothing wrong with anyone voicing their opinions once formed.
    If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them.
    Buildings Burn, People die,
    But real love is forever.
    "The Crow" (Sarah).

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

WAAAH!

You're sig is the same and its not nearly as annoying.

I posted on that thread that it was fixed up.

Find something more meaningful to campaign about... the cost of cabbage or something, I dunno.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

well then if it does not violate any rules I will change it back to the way it was. I liked it better that way. My job is not to have my sig anoying or un-anoying, it does not afect me ether way.

P.S: DeVore, I know ur head get recked all the time with the amout of PM's u get and email and so on about ppl going on about boards but you could be nicer the odd time. I have done nothing to desirve the tretment u have given me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Did you miss the bit saying 90 characters per line? Your signature violates the rules on two counts.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

If you change it back again you're banned.

Got it? Good.

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Why cant I reply to the thread?.....

I fell very hurt and left out, that only DeVore, Cloud and Regi can reply, I too deserve more respect than that!

And other stuff

Vex.

• Advertisement

well Tr1n1ty, Ecksor and Lucutus were similarly excluded it would seem...

I wouldn't stand for that Vex! Enforce your adminhood! Stop Adminism!

DeV.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I assumed he just meant that the non-busy admins could reply.

Regi! He's slagging us!

DeV.

Advertisement