Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slane Tickets :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Just got my tickets! Whee!

Aaaand they've just been pulled off sale!

Aaaand they've just been taken off sale.
    Ah well, I got my tickets! :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Yeah.It's gone but that page shud be the one they use later on.So if you go back later tonight early tommorrow morning it should be up again well before 8 O'clock so get in there before the servers go down (as per usual).

Dregin

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

... are now on the line up!

Ticketmaster also have a new "higher volume" phone number -
    0818 719300.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

What the hell. I thought they were going on sale tomorrow (Friday). Arf why do tickets sell out so quickly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

Originally posted by El Marco
    What the hell. I thought they were going on sale tomorrow (Friday). Arf why do tickets sell out so quickly!

because the ba**ards tell us the tickets are on sale one day and put them on sale days before :mad:

Originally posted by Mewzel
    because the ba**ards tell us the tickets are on sale one day and put them on sale days before :mad:

They didn't put them on sale days before hand, my mate in work here rang to confirm his bookings and the girl said "oh how did you get them!" and he told her and she said "Oh that was youse! That was meant to be a test site, they're not officially on sale till tomorrow". :)

Having said that, another friend of mine booked 4 tickets to Slane on Tuesday evening. Which *is* unfair :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I got 2 this morning at 10 past 8. It was very slow but it worked.

Makes you wonder why people queue in the rain for them..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭LizardKing

80,000 Slane tickets sold out!

7th March 2003 – All 80,000 tickets for the Slane concert on 23rd August, featuring Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters, Queens Of The Stone Age, PJ Harvey and Feeder have Sold-0ut in 2.5 hours!

PRESS RELEASE from MCD :(

• Advertisement

But RTE news says:

54,000 tickets for this year's Slane concert sold in 90 minutes after they went on sale at 8am this morning.

Promoters MCD say around 25,000 are still remaining for the 23 August gig.

*edit* Ah, i should have refreshed again :) They ARE sold out. Damn, I should have bought more than 2 tickets yesterday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭LizardKing

Advertisement