Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what was the name of that band?

Options
  • 06-03-2003 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

wondering if anyone can enlighten me as to the name of a band that played a song at around 8ish yesterday evening. Not sure if this is the name of the track, it's the line they repeated the most so maybe someone will know from it?, I've also heard a dance mix of the same track, no idea who they are though. The line is
    "Burn it up again", then something something "my friend", fairly slow track too.

Any answers appreciated.

Damo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pearl

Well I was on until 8.05pm last night and didn't play anything like that. Then it was Rob Taylor with a Lou Reed special on "Set the Twilight Reeling".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭DamoKen

Hi Pearl, yeah I think I was listening to you last night, but it was the night before I was talking about, Wednesday night, I was just hoping someone might remember it, probably a bit late now though.

Thanks anyway.

Advertisement