Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOATW Updated

Options
  • 25-03-1998 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭

Even made me laugh - must be his quirky sense of humour.

www.quake.ie/foatw

Check out the Comments (Rant #2) and Level Editing
    section, we need more Irish levels, it's easy!!

John.
    --

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

: Even made me laugh - must be his quirky sense of humour.

: www.quake.ie/foatw

: Check out the Comments (Rant #2) and Level Editing
    : section, we need more Irish levels, it's easy!!

: John.
    : --

Exactly folks. I've been meaning to ask everyone to submit levels. Who designs their own levels? There was some suggestion that the IQOOL would use Irish levels. I suggest we use a certain amount, say 4-6 and I'd love to host all entries, not necessarily judge them. I'd leave that to the experts. So what do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

: Exactly folks. I've been meaning to ask everyone to submit levels. Who designs their own levels? There was some suggestion that the IQOOL would use Irish levels. I suggest we use a certain amount, say 4-6 and I'd love to host all entries, not necessarily judge them. I'd leave that to the experts. So what do you think?

Heh. ok I'll make a level. Starting tomorrow.

Z.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I'm in the process of makin a player model for Q2 and hopefully after that I'll get around to makin a couple of levels for q2 as well..... I'm up to my eyeballs at the minute tho... I assume as everyone's talkin bout q1 here or qw or all those games no one will care much... I've never even played any of these games an I'm only playin q2 for 2 odd months now but it's the best game i ever did c....

Overfragged and Under the Influence

-=[FreaK_BrutheR]=-

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: I'm in the process of makin a player model for Q2 and hopefully after that I'll get around to makin a couple of levels for q2 as well..... I'm up to my eyeballs at the minute tho... I assume as everyone's talkin bout q1 here or qw or all those games no one will care much... I've never even played any of these games an I'm only playin q2 for 2 odd months now but it's the best game i ever did c....

Well I'm talkin' about Quake or Quake2. Anything.
    So when you're finished send them on.
    : -=[FreaK_BrutheR]=-

Advertisement