Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slane Tickets on sale

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

Yeah it did work there for a while today/this afternoon but tickets are "no longer available to buy for this event". They must have figured it out or something.

Oh well...

I take it some people got tickets? Did they actually get them confirmed or did only the credit card details go through?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

There is a proper board for this you know....

Moved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭daveJAM

I got the confirmation page and confirmation number. No email yet though. Couldn't order from home at 8:00 though. Came into college and ordered without a problem at 9:00.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I got mine yesterday afternoon :)
    Got the confirmation email a couple hours later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭LizardKing

SOLD OUT in 2.5 hrs :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

To quote Ken Brockman- "I've got my ticket":D :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cond0r

To qoute Duffman "OOOOH YEAH!"
    I got my 3 this morning around 10.30.
    I'm well pleased.
    :D

C.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭JoeKelly

Are all the tickets sold out or are they goin on sale again tomorow? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Ms Taken

Nope they are all gone thank god we got ours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

started drinking at 5:00 on thursday,
    all of a sudden it was 6 in the morning.
    so myself and a couple of others headed down and bought some, no hassle.

tbh i wouldnt be suprised if they added another date.
    is there any official site?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭JoeKelly

friend of mine the poxy langer slept in till bout 1030 ! Got up ran down to empire records place was totaly empty anyway he chanced askin for a ticket but wasnt very optimistic considerin everywhere else was sold out the dude behind the counter said no prob and had stakes of tickets behind him! wat a poxy bastard r wat. they'r priters allways late aparently!:eek:

Advertisement