Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wata great dog

Options
  • 06-03-2003 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

A man was leaving a cafe with his morning coffee when he noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery. A long Black hearse was followed by a second long black hearse about 50 feet behind the first. Behind the second hearse was a solitary man walking a pit-bull on a leash. Behind him was a queue of 200 men walking in single file. The man couldn't stand the curiosity. He respectfully approached the man walking the dog.

"I am so sorry for your loss, and I know now is a bad time to disturb you, but I've never seen a funeral like this with so many of you walking in single file.Whose funeral is it?"
    The man replied, "Well, that first hearse is for my wife."
    "What happened to her?"

The man replied, "My dog attacked and killed her."
    He inquired further, "Well, who is in the second hearse?"
    The man answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife when the dog turned on her."

A poignant and thoughtful moment of silence passes between the two men.

"Can I borrow the dog?"

"Join the queue"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

thats a gud 1..didnt c it coming...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

u wudnt smith wud u?? good one!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Seen Brendan Grace doing a version of that

Twas V funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

that very cool...
    very, very cool!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

aye, it's an old brendan grace joke, but it's actually thold better here. He used to draw it out too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

fúck u punk u a-hole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

how about no u crazy dutch bastard!!!!

Advertisement