Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion. Not re-onion. Cause that'd just be silly.

Options
  • 07-03-2003 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

Yeah. Gates of green. 1. Saturday. Erm... it's just been a while and the weather's picking up and i haven't seen ANYONE in a good while <except occassional run ins but they last for only a few minutes>... Would people be so good as to inform all others.

Yeah... and I know it's short notice but just had the idea now. Erm... possibly try for another one soon too.... But try and make this one. Ah go on!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Alas, I cannot attend for I am suspended from school today for "questionable conduct" during a rugby match on Wednesday and thusly the parental unit has deemed me unworthy of leaving the house until the third moon has passed. ('Til next Monday.)

Questionable conduct my bollocks, it's a ****ing rugby match you tool... of course there are going to be punches thrown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by OrangeRhino
    Questionable conduct my bollocks, it's a ****ing rugby match you tool... of course there are going to be punches thrown.
    Note to self: Never get on Bob's bad side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭:D mags :D

Damn straight...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

I'm going in. 'Cause.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Maybe. I want onions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Vicious side= Michaels
    Bitchy side= Gonzaga.

Gonzaga you can kick up and down the field for the entire game and at the end they'll apologise and ask does your foot hurt!

Michaels will not take any **** from anybody. That's one reason I respect the. (Despite trouncing them 77-5 earlier this year!)

Michael's are pussies, you hit 'em hard on the first tackle and they won't touch you for the rest of the match... and if you don't hit 'em hard then you don't deserve to be on a pitch.

Gonzaga can give as good as they get at times, but the only school I really wouldn't want to play against this year are St. Gerard's S.C.T. -- they are beasts, that's not to say I couldn't take 'em... ;)

What school are you in? I think I asked you before but never got an answer. I just wanna know so I don't insult your school without knowing it and have another three-week argument like last time. Yay! Mary's are in the final, again! And results show that terenure have never beaten us in a final! Great News!

St. Paul's College, Raheny

A fine rugby school until 1999, when my year entered the place. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by OrangeRhino
    St. Paul's College, Raheny

A fine rugby school until 1999, when my year entered the place. :)
    Yeah. We're so crap. Really, we are.

• Advertisement

Do you play Marys? I've never seen your name on any of our fixtures boards that I can remember.

Our last match of the year is tomorrow, at home to Pres Bray! I don't think that's an appropriate way to finish the year. Hammering the worst school in the country at home by about 150 points! Now I know why we haven't been training for 2 months!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

I'd recommend suing the school, but its your call

Advertisement