Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frank and Betty

Options
  • 07-03-2003 5:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

frank and betty are a middle-aged married couple. they're in their front room one evening and frank is watching tv while betty does the ironing. while watching tv frank is eating peanuts, he throws them up in the air and catches them in his mouth. when frank does it again betty says something to distract him and the peanut gets caught in his ear. he cant get it out and begins to panic. betty gets something sharp and tries poking it out but it hurts too much for frank.
    suddenly betty has a brainwave. "our mary's in the back room watchin tv with her boyfriend. he's a smart lad. i'll go get him and see if he can help" so off she toddles and she walks into the backroom. the young couple jump apart, red-faced and flustered. betty fails to notice and explains the situation with john, who then follows her into the front room.
    john has a look in franks ear and says "ok mr. murphy, on the count of three im going to stick my two fingers up ur nose and i want u to blow really hard, ok?" frank is a bit sceptical but agrees. so on three john sticks his 2 figers up franks nose and *pop* out comes the peanut. franks thanks john and off he goes back to mary. betty is delighted and sings his praises. she says to frank "ah isnt he a great lad......what do u reckon he'll be when he's older?" and frank replies........................
    ......."judging by the smell of his fingers, our son-in-law"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

that deserves a reply
    brought a smile to me face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Baldy

Classy guy,
    Loved it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

ha ha lol :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Mistakill

nice joke havnt heard one of that calibre in a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

unfortunate ending really isn't it

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Great joke, It's nice to be unbanned. I prob did deserve it. My joke was a bit racest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

lol great...funny as fúck..imo:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

Originally posted by hells angels
    lol great...funny as fúck..imo:D
    duh!!!!!!!!! funny as fúck duh!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i like it

Advertisement