Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

typhoon mouse from lidl

• 07-03-2003 11:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,705 ✭✭✭

Just wondering did anybody else buy one of these..
    I'm having problems getting it to work, under winme.
    Unfortunately, i'M IN WORK, so I don't have full details (i'll post these later), but did anyone come across any gotchas..?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭BlueDrax

Same mouse, same problem, except I'm using XP Pro.
    I've downloaded the latest drivers, it looks like it's working but the cursor just won't move.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,705 ✭✭✭jd

Originally posted by BlueDrax
    Same mouse, same problem, except I'm using XP Pro.
    I've downloaded the latest drivers, it looks like it's working but the cursor just won't move.

I still haven't got mine working.
    However look underneath your mouse-the id for mine is 90028 (right after typhoon at the top)

Driversshould be here I would have thought?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Once I read the instructions about making them talk to each other, it has worked flawlessly on two different 2k machines. I like it.

The buttons on the side are a little annoying when you pick it up, one can't just grab it. I'll be disabling those buttons, I think.

Note that the mouse goes into sleep mode if no buttons are pressed for a minute or two - one has to press a button to bring it out of sleep mode.

For a cheap wireless optical mouse, I think it's quite good! Charger cradle and everything, I'm happy with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,705 ✭✭✭jd

ok
    ahh got it.
    was confused about the link switch on the mouse (you can hardly see it!)
    jd
    it's the tiny little button to the left of center , on the underside of the mouse. (ie on one side you have the channel select, the other side has the link switch)

Missed the memory stick.. there were grannies queuing up with 3 or 4 of them

Advertisement