Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV Lead Time?

Options
  • 07-03-2003 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I ordered the €29.99 per month jobbie off UTVIP.com last monday week.
    Direct Debit off credit card.

On Mon, 24 Feb i got the
    "Please click on the link below to confirm you have received this email notification..."
    e-mail but since then nothing.

Is this to be expected?

tribble

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Styx

Click

HTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

Usually it’s around 10 working days.

this is in their FAQ alright but i've been waiting for 14 working says and still no word (other that the confirmation email)

tribble:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Maybe you should ring them then.
    It's not their fault it's taking so long, it's Eircom dragging their feet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

Did
    Maybe you should ring them then.It's not their fault it's taking so long, it's Eircom dragging their feet.

It turns out either my mail server was swallowing the mail or theirs was (i think it was mine).
    they sent me the info some time ago... grrrr

a quick change of address was all that was needed and then everything was as smooth as a red martian.

thanks,

tribble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

Mine was taking about 3 weeks but a phone call sorted it all out fairly quickly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement