Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slane sold out in 2.5 hours

Options
  • 07-03-2003 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭

If that doesn't show the demand for alternative music in this country then I don't know what does.

Yet phantom still have no licence. I mean 80,000 tickets sold - even if only half of them went to Dubs thats still 40,000 people. Not to mention those who are left ticketless. Anyone care to hazzard a guess as to Dublins Country's listenership? JNLR gave them 1% in Dublin which would mean <10,000. How long until they run out of sponsorship???

Funnily enough, adding up the JNLR percentages on the IRTC site, they only come up to 97% I wonder what everyone else was listening to :p

Anyway, I got me tickets so I'm a happy camper :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Theres some really cool dirty (I mean Filthy) 70's funk on Sunday afternoons on Jazz Fm, maybe thats the 2.25%? Its the only time in the week I listen to another station! honest!).

Cheers to sinister pete for Livin on a prayer on Thursday btw, much love and respect rock brother! Can't believe you forgot to bring poison though!

Advertisement