Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anthrax Kick Ass

Options
  • 07-03-2003 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

Was at the concert on Wednesday night, and it Kicked feckin ass. They are definately one of the most underrated band out there.

there only bad point, they started the whole rap metal thing :(

Go get the new album, it feckin rules.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭pyramid man

Yes that is true. they "went" rap metal for a short period in the early ninties releasing such monstrosities as "bring the noise among others. truely what brought them down a hell of alot. as they are back to themselves again and the first album in 8 years and i "aint bad.

in other news. did anyone hear about that 80's band "great white" who got killed in a gig when a fire broke out killing the band and 97 of there fans.

great white[SIZE=-2]RIP[/SIZE]

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by pyramid man
    in other news. did anyone hear about that 80's band "great white" who got killed in a gig when a fire broke out killing the band and 97 of there fans.

great white[SIZE=-2]RIP[/SIZE]
    Never heard of them, but a terrable thing to happen to anyone, RIP :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Originally posted by pyramid man

Funny that, I could have sworn I saw the singer interviewed on Sky News the day after the fire...

Spare your tears (for Great White anyway), they survived and are being sued by the families of the deceased. The fire was started when pyrotechnics used in their show started a fire in the club. The band said the club ok'ed it, the club deny it. Someone's gonna get it big time for this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭pyramid man

ahh thats ok

theres a web radio station that i listen to and they got an ad from one of tyhe people who advertise on there website and they cancelled the account because they made a t-shirt that slagged Great White.

they are not a bad band though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Can anyone tell me what Shadows Fall were like last Wednesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Gringo

I was at anthrax as well it kicked as* the first band on were excellent then cold war were OK not great but ok! the moshing duting anthrax rocked it was amazing i was in bits the rest of the week fell to the floor and some guy stomped on my chest cause he didnt see me but that was the only down side!

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

OK... so Shadows Fall did not play in Ireland then.

Advertisement