Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield v1.31 Released!

Options
  • 07-03-2003 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

Yes soilders the 1.31 patch has been released and is a large 46.9Mb :eek:
    Network/Server Fixes:
    -We fixed a crash in co-op mode when restarting the map - this crash was known to occur right after a map switch.
    -We removed the default Remote Admin Password for servers, there was a default password in place that could be used as an exploit.
    -We changed the object collision system to prevent exploits involving players hiding inside of objects, more widely known as the "Coral Sea" bug.

Client Fixes:
    -We locked out an exploit to prevent users from seeing through walls.

Sound Fixes:
    -We modified several attributes of the sound system to provide better sound performance. If you still experience problems, be sure to consult our guide below.

Also a Sound Guide was released. You can find all of this on the BF Community Update 3/7/03

Only a few mirrors up at the moment.
    3D Gamers - BF v1.31

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Getting it now at 35kb :(
    Very slow for some reaosn whole world must be getting it.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Originally posted by KdjaC
    Getting it now .......... for some reaosn whole world must be getting it.
    kdjac

"love makes the world go round"

anyway seems only 2 weeks since i downloaded the 1.3 50meg patch. Oh wait it was.

Anyone know how this patch effects the mods?

Imagine they wont work for a while (unless DICE actually helped modders )will tell you in 13 minutes when i go play Desert Combat on Uk-R server :)

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

None of the servers seem to be updated yet though, thankfully. There al still running 1.3 :)

Click on OTHER in ASE tonnes of them about 200 when i was playing a minute ago,sound is fixed :D

Desert Combat works.

me happy :D

kdjac

• Advertisement
Advertisement