Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A John Bonham wanted!!

• 07-03-2003 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Drummer needed to join a band whose main influences are blues rock, improvisational guitar stuff and all proper "talent related" music, especially Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, Pink Floyd, as well as softer stuff too. I'm a 19 year old guitarist with 7 years playing experience...lead singer and bassist in the pipeline.

Contact me and set the ball rolling, lets be the next giants of rock.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ZoSoPage

Hey everyone, I know that it's saad to reply to ur own thread but nobody else seems to be replying.....

Anyway, i didn't mention my other main influences...Thin Lizzy..The Eagles..Santana....the Doors

Really looking for a drummer with a good bit of experience, atleast a couple of years of playing heavy rock stuff, to complete a band set-up and gig as soon as possible.

Please reply if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ZoSoPage

Still searchin.............

Just looking for drummer to join us 3 Dublin based lads (all 19) for an initial jam session and hopefully more. There must be someone out there who can handle a mix of old style bluesrock and modern Datsun-esque stuff.

Give us a PM if this is you,
    Cheers.

Advertisement