Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Warhammer 40k Collectible Figures

• 07-03-2003 10:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭

Just got these two beasties in the mail. I must say that they're VERY nice indeed.

Space Wolf - Brother Osrik

Blood Angel - Brother Holst

Granted the paintjobs aren't quite as sweet as the pics on those links but they're still pretty damn cool :)

The full range can be found here

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Very nice looking indeed, you get them already painted? feckin nice! not bad value either (considering their hand painted). Bit small tho at only 4.5 inch's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Originally posted by Pugsley
    Bit small tho at only 4.5 inch's.

They're actually bloody huge :D

Not as big as a Warlord Titan tho (the 40k version) that a friend over in england of mine has :)

Stands about 3foot tall, fuppin HUGE mutha fecker, he won him in a compo in his local GW in a tournament, the big fecker was 1st prize. Cant really use him in game tho, for fun we used that viechle creation thing in chapter approved about a year ago to see roughly how many points he would cost to use......... came in at just over 2,000 :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Metaxis

dose no one els see these moddles as a money making sceam gw are doing tht a lot l8ly they brought out those cards swell
    most of this stuff isent made by citedel ne more am i alone hear???:confused:

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Everything GW does is a money making scheme.

• Advertisement

Yes, its called being a business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Originally posted by Pugsley
    Not as big as a Warlord Titan tho (the 40k version) that a friend over in england of mine has :)

Stands about 3foot tall, fuppin HUGE mutha fecker, he won him in a compo in his local GW in a tournament, the big fecker was 1st prize. Cant really use him in game tho, for fun we used that viechle creation thing in chapter approved about a year ago to see roughly how many points he would cost to use......... came in at just over 2,000 :eek:

There was a GW Games-Day back in the mid 90s where they had a w40k scale game of Epic (2nd ed) going on. Titans and all .... the staff were walking around the battle-zone. All of the miniatures were stuck on bases of 5 models (as per epic40k)

Orks vs. Imperial Forces with smatterings of Titans and other assorted good-ness roaming the combat zone.

I have the White Dwarf issue around somewhere with the pics in it

Scan them pics please lemming, I wanna see some of that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Those models look pretty cool, might get me a couple of them.

Advertisement