Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to buy roof rack

Options
  • 07-03-2003 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Does anybody know where I can buy a roof rack for my car in Dublin ? I heard that B&Q sell universal roof racks that will fit any car but I cant seem to find them on their web site.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

there is a place in killbarrick, called Team P R Rielly, they do them for most any car, i worked there for 2 years... they also have a place on the howth road in raheny..

Later
    Macker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 wreckedhead

Try Halfords I was only looking at some today .they seem to cover a wide variety of systems. The one I was in was on the Malihide road ,near the Darndale roundabout,some of there goods can be pricy,and then you can find a good price, if you know what I mean.No harm in looking.

Advertisement