Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

INCed AGAIN!

Options
  • 27-03-1998 1:11am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

guess what?
    got kicked from War1 by INC!
    *gasps from the audience* Yeah, I couldn't believe it either...

Maybe we should get them their own *special* server to play with.

IT HAS TO STOP!!!

I was about to leave anyway lads, but jesus, there was no need to kick me (twice)!
    A polite "We'd like the server to ourselves" would do...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: guess what?
    : got kicked from War1 by INC!
    : *gasps from the audience* Yeah, I couldn't believe it either...
    : Maybe we should get them their own *special* server to play with.
    : IT HAS TO STOP!!!

I'm sure they have a very good reason for kicking you. Maybe they were in the middle of talkin tactics and u busted in.....although thats still no reason for kicking you.
    Still tho, MP usually has a "clean sheet" as regards buggery so I'm sure it will all be explained. Otherwise thats a bit fucckin sad, and maybe the name of the server should change to WAR1.INC.IE ??
    Admins shouldn't take advantage of their ops to benefit their clan and take over a server, but even though I don't really know MP, I don't think thats his kind of carry-on.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mickah

: guess what?
    : got kicked from War1 by INC!
    : *gasps from the audience* Yeah, I couldn't believe it either...

Em, u know the way war1.quake.ie is called war1?
    Yeah well it 's for wars!
    "*gasps from the audience*"
    You walked in in the middle of us setting up a war, we were having enuf
    difficulties without people loggin on in the middle of us settin it up.
    When u got kicked the first time didn't u think that maybe just maybe
    you weren't s'posed to be there.
    As for not being told to get lost, i seem to remember MP tellin you to
    leave politely.

I'm sick o ppl moaning about being kicked off war servers, that's why they
    are there, so clan matches can go ahead without interuption. Member the dark
    days of IOL? Well they are no more cos of the war servers.

Mickah

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

: : guess what?
    : : got kicked from War1 by INC!
    : : *gasps from the audience* Yeah, I couldn't believe it either...
    : : Maybe we should get them their own *special* server to play with.
    : : IT HAS TO STOP!!!

: I'm sure they have a very good reason for kicking you. Maybe they were in the middle of talkin tactics and u busted in.....although thats still no reason for kicking you.

I was there b4 they were...
    me and some guy (Jordan I think was the name) were in the middle of a match, and if they wanted a bit o a game all they had to do was type "Team..."

: Still tho, MP usually has a "clean sheet" as regards buggery so I'm sure it will all be explained. Otherwise thats a bit fucckin sad, and maybe the name of the server should change to WAR1.INC.IE ??

Not a bad idea!

: Admins shouldn't take advantage of their ops to benefit their clan and take over a server, but even though I don't really know MP, I don't think thats his kind of carry-on.

Dead right...I'm all for clan wars and all the rest.....
    Lads, all ye had to say was "We're trying to start a clan war" and I was outta there...
    simple fact is, I was there first...all I was doin was waiting for my mates to get on...when they say they hadto start d/ling INC skins, they dissed straight away...
    It's gotten to the stage where there's no point even waiting if U see the skins loading...

Dav

Advertisement