Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trade explosion seeks guitarist + basist

Options
  • 08-03-2003 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

new dublin band trade expolosion seeks a new guitarist and bassist. no time wasters. infl incl: nofx, garbage, rancid, tori amos, deftones, no doubt, idlewild, sheryl crow, etc. musicains with diff musical infl very welcome. idealy male + over 18 pls.

contact liz: simone969@notmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Its an interesting list, delighted to see Tori Amos there. Why a male guitarist though outta curiosity? Especially with lots of girlie stuff there with Tori, No Doubt, sheryl crow, Garbage (and Idlewild!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭hell Kat

no particular reason, just that my last band i was lead singer for was all girl, essencis. every second act mentioned there r my influences. but hell, if ur good and ur interested in doin somethin a lil diff from all the other drab stuff out there, im not fussy, give us a shout n we'll arrange a time to meet!

Advertisement