Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

witnness

Options
  • 08-03-2003 1:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Does anyone have any news, rumours, definate info of the line up for this years fest??

Also how would you compare this fest to others you've been to. I've only been to Carling Weekend Leeds (last 3 years) so if anyone could make a comparison between the two that would be great. Two mates want to go to T in the Park and I've heard that the line ups of the two are very similar, but I heard that Witnness is the more relaxed of the two (and I've seen enough aggro over the last 2 years to last me )

Any info appreciated

Bren

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭starlet

well, apparently Coldplay are definitely headlining (umm...hurrah?), according to Hotpress at least, but nothing official has been announced at all. Last year it was twinned with the T in the Park, which was a good thing, but I don't know if that was a one-off thing or not, hopefully it'll be the same this year. But there were no riots last year, you can be rest assured.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

...it may be moving to another venue this year. T in the park is on the same weekend so it is unlikely they will share the same line ups.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 the fuz

Originally posted by BrianD
    ...it may be moving to another venue this year. T in the park is on the same weekend so it is unlikely they will share the same line ups.

i thought T in the park was on the same weekend as witnness last year and the bands that played here on the saturday played there on the sunday and vice versa.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Yeah the bands playing T in the Park on saturday played Witnness Sunday, last year. It will probably be the same this year, well hopefully.
    The T in the Park line-up I have seen is very alike the supposed Witnness line-up.

Advertisement