Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is there such thing as co-op quake II

Options
  • 08-03-2003 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

i is just wondering if u can play the game quakeII with more than one person

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

the game is designed for multiplayer, so theres loads to do with more than one person. Since the game has no real storyline, I dont know about a co-op mode, but theres nothing to stop you from creating a server in Team Deathmatch mode, put you and your teammate on one team, and some bots on the other team. etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

You're thinking of quake 3 not quake 2 killy:P I know most of us never actually played quake 2 but it does exist ... somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

hah ya, didnt notice there were only 2 I's. Metaxis, I can't believe you're playing q2! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Grand_Izer

Coming to think of it, q1 has a co-op mode for the single player missions as well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭saik

ye it has co-op mode
    its in the multiplayer menu
    use the multiplayer on the other machine to connect
    easy.
    there's also deathmatch, which is a lot more interesting, you can play 1 on 1, team vs team, you versus everybody, or capture the flag.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Metaxis

yes i knew that u could play it co-op in I an III and i knew u could play it demach stile but can u get bots (if so where)and when i click to play co op when creating a game it just makes a dethmach do i need an update???

Advertisement