Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manakin (Last night) III

Options
  • 09-03-2003 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭

another good one....

Screaming Gypsies - class as per usual

:)

the fox hunt continues....
    loved the announce at the end by wee gerry <screamin gypsies> 'who is Johnny the fox?'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

i wasnt there. first one i missed. what was it like then anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

yeah it was absoultely fantastic i loved the bit where they played the music!!!!!!!

god you are a spam whore! you werent even there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

ahhh t'was an excellent nite, partially because off Johnny's alcohol fuelled antics :D, and the fact that every1 found it hilarious to touch me up at any chance they culd get :p oh and the music rocked as well, special word has got to go out to some random search girl who decided to be sick in some man's pint half way though the nite...poor old bastard ;)

Originally posted by Darkillion
    god you are a spam whore! you werent even there

...prove it...

compare posts per day Darren

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Was quite good. I did turn up but didn't see any of you guys. And didn't bother to look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

special word has got to go out to some random search girl who decided to be sick in some man's pint half way though the nite...poor old bastard

lolol wat bout the poor girl who was sick:rolleyes: id be more worried about her than about the man who can't finish his pint. Hehe, things are finally looking up,
    free from pressure,
    free from depression,
    i cant get enough freedom,
    its a f;;ckin obsession!

ahem! *cough* neway, i enjoy my rhyming, you probably dont lol
    the one good thing that it means for u lot is that i shall (in future) a=refrain from 'angry Terry behaviour' so
    this is my hopelessly-understated-yet-truthfull-none-the-less apology for the past few weeks/months/watever for all teh ****, all the mood swings and anything else u came to hate me for:D lol sorry everybody

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭dudeRancher

...until next time.

I hate to bust in on all this but I feel this has to be said. If you just get yourself into **** when you drink, maybe (just maybe) that's a clue to quit drinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

Originally posted by ironbrew
    ...prove it...

compare posts per day Darren
    Dwaine, u spammer!!! Name one of the songs manakin played!!
    Unfortunatly, i missed the gig, heard it was class though!!

all my posts are on topic and usful and true, yours arent dwaine. they are all spam

• Advertisement

its not jst drink phado, ive been a wanker to everyone the last while, so jst bcos i apologise u think im full of ****, well heres a bit of advice for u, you go on about ppl puttin u down and all that.the advice is, dont be such a hypocrite jst cos ive acted like a prick b4 doesnt mean im always gonna act this way, i have been thru hell, and now im bak, u dont know the half of it, so dont try to undermine me by implying that my apology isnt genuine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

I love you.

erm..ok thanks....... i think
    why?

Cause he don't know you like we do:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭dudeRancher

You know Terry, you can call me a hypocrite, you can call me whatever you want. You can trot out your rightous indignation until you're blue in the face. The point of my post was that we've heard you use the excuse that you were drunk to explain away your actions on more than one occasion. You've also apologised for things before and went back on them, raking up the past again and stirring up all the old animosities right as they were about to die out.

Now, I'm not getting into this **** because it's between you and other people, but just remember. The rest of us have to listen to it and put up with it and we have an objective view of the whole thing. If we're seen to be taking sides it's for damn good reasons.

Now Terry, I can't say that I hate you. I can't even say that I don't like you, but you're doing this to yourself. Don't turn it back on the people who're trying to give you a little bit of advice.

I'm not one of the people you need to apologise to either, before you bring that up again. Leave it alone and stop picking at the scab or else it'll never heal over.

You've also apologised for things before and went back on them, raking up the past again and stirring up all the old animosities right as they were about to die out.

i told u above...just cos i did stupid **** before doesnt mean im going to do it now

No, I'm not letting you all go off topic yet again. I'm wrestling back control of this post. Screaming Gypsies were quite good. So were Manakin. Please stay on-topic everyone. If this was any other part of Boards nearly every post would have been closed by now ffs.

[soz mate... was meant to quote you... not post in your post. soz again. merc]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Manakin

I thought we were alrite, couldve been better but still, 22nd gig in draperstown gig WILL be awesome , i encourage everyone to go. it could be our last gig for a while due to the looming exams. I am really looking forward to it. Thanx for all your support so far. Mick-e.

Originally posted by kingconor
    Dwaine, u spammer!!! Name one of the songs manakin played!!
    Unfortunatly, i missed the gig, heard it was class though!!

Basket Case.

• Advertisement

Lol, we didnt play that. Soz mate to be the one to blow your cover. Lol, Mick-e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

i was there, good set lads. Screamin Gypsies wer excellent as well! good night, good atmosphere and good craic. lookin forward to the 22nd, as is loads of people! hey mick-e do you think we'll get in? hope so!

Originally posted by Manakin
    Lol, we didnt play that. Soz mate to be the one to blow your cover. Lol, Mick-e.

ohh did i say basket case??

i meant to say Alive!!!lol

i never thought about that. Most of our crowd are under 18, they had better let u all in. If not ill try and talk them round it. Darren (darkillion) would know better than me, him being from that sheepshagging type of place.:)

they was uncalled for! but i will let it slide this time

in respect to the question, i honestly dont know. i hope so. you should ask them mick-e

Advertisement