Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin or Wexford

Options
  • 09-03-2003 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭

I've applied to college in both Dublin and Wexford and a course in Carlow. Could anyone tell me any advantages/disadvantages about going to college in Dublin rather than Wexford/Carlow or visa versa?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

go to wexford/carlow, there are too many culchies up here already...

only messin';)

i think dublin is good fun but its also sh!t expensive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭coco

Well im from wexford and i tell you this goin out in wexford town is some laugh and you would'nt regret it anyway! theres moonys and harpers etc good luck in makin your decision!

And its cheaper to live in wexford than dublin im a college student and i no!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭[P]*Deus_Alpha

Christ, i got my mock results, looks like i mightn't have a choice where i go in the end! ah, study,i suppose i'll have to face harsh reality.

Thanks for the replies!

Oh by the way... how did everyone do in their mocks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

<camp voice>fabulous <camp voice> considering i have not really studied since the first week of january.

There is hope for anyone who hasnt studied, i managed to get 90% in honours english without learning a thing, i waffled on for pages about books i never read in the comparison and about sylvia plath.

80% in hon business
    50% hon irish
    failed hon german which i knew i would anyway
    75% hon geography,
    73% hon history
    ordinary maths i have yet to get back but i know i did zhit in it, so all i need to do is apply some effort to maths and german my weakest and i should hopefully do alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭[P]*Deus_Alpha

English wasn't a bad exam, i fúcked up the comparative completly, by really just summerising 3 books and not comparing them! i thought i did it right at the time... but here, who could fail english, that's unpossible...

I don't think i'll post any results up, eh, i didnt do great...

• Advertisement
Advertisement