Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASP/ MSSQL Programming Job/

• 09-03-2003 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am currently devloping a web apllication which the process has been dragging on,
    I am looking for a Developer for a period of time to complete the application.

I am looking for someone with excellent programming skills, much experience in ASP/MSSQL and , I will consier a Professional even an advanced student, working on a contract basis possibly, or cash or whatever..... it is open to negotiations./

If you have experience in making web applications get in touch, you must have much experience... you will be over seeing the development , design of database and will be doing code/ coming up with soloutions.......

I am willing to work with someone on a part-time basis but would prefer someone full time who will work from my office, all hardware etc.. will be supplied.

so if you know your stuff get in touch, we can work out pay etc....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

have you had many replies ? or many private messages ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 candowilldo

How much per day?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

I don't think this guy exists.

I' ve sent him a pm and email no reply.

have u hear anything ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Most of the posts on this forum and the for sale/wanted seem to be tolls IMO.

Advertisement