Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada Life

• 10-03-2003 12:55am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone any info on working for these guys? One of the lads I worked with has an interview so if anyone has any comments on working for them please put them up

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Don't know if its relevant but Manulife Financial are trying to take them over at the mo. Might be as well to check what they are like to work for too.
    [edit] Actually its Great-West Lifeco who are now taking them over. [/edit]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

Great-West Lifeco have taken them over. was approved a while ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭dazberry

I did an interview for a Delphi contract there a few years ago, but got another contract just before that interview - oh those where the days ;)

I still went out and did the interview, seemed like a nice crowd, but as I didn't actually work there I can't really shed anymore light on to things.

D.

Advertisement