Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im looking for a man?

• 10-03-2003 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi everyone im from the tippinst board but before you say anything ive only posted this thread up for a laugh iv done the same in the tippinst boards ok! Im 19 and im a first year!

Im looking for a a guy that can make me laugh and is able to have fun!

im fed up with those losers who love themselves and i want to some info on wat the guys in carlow it are like so post your info!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Tall, Dark, Handsome, own my own buisness. Like long walkes with my dog, helping the poor. Travel abroad very often to help villages in africa build community centers to give kids a better quality of life. I drive and Porshe 911 classics and love to spend the weekends driving around the mountains taking in the views.
    I posess none of the above quailtys and the rest is a load of bollo*.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I would love to meet up but my wife wont let me date :(

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭coco

Thats great keep it up!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Is there really that much of a shortage of decent men down there?

yes there is a great shortness of decent men in tipperary and in wexford where im from!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I have said it before! Yee Ladies should come to carlow some thursday night and go talent spotting!
    Where not that bad in carlow so come on down!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Lets plan the next boards beer in Tipp :D

We no theres alot of studs in carlow we have been already its time for ye lot to get your ass here!

Ive seen some studs in carlow alrite i spent most of my childhood there so i know!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

/me wonders whats the world coming to

Ok look ive been with a fair few men and yes there are some nice guys out there but they are hard to find but from my experience theres no point because they change and turn to scumbags and think they are it. If there is any guy out there between the ages of 19-24 that can prove me wrong i'll take it back but honestly its unlikely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

me thinks u try to hard to find the right fellow.... he will find u!!

I have no idea what that means but is sounds good.....hehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭EnigmasWhisper

Ive seen some studs in carlow alrite i spent most of my childhood there so i know

Really, perhaps we know eacother?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

right

that's it, I am going to have a permament coffee drip hooked up to my veins, so I no longer require sleep and can lock this kind of drivel as soon as it appears :)

coco, keep this kinda thing to azezil's board :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement