Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk IT - sex shows?

Options
  • 10-03-2003 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

Ahem. I read in the Sunday Tribune yesterday that there was complaints in Dundalk IT last week during Rag Week when a troupe of strippers from London invited audience members up on stage during their show and performed 'sex acts' on them.

WTF?

Is this true? Is this too far?

In GMIT all we had was Brush Shiels performing in the Sports Hall.

(mind you I didn't go see him so maybe there were sex acts involved there too - *shudder*)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

I seen it in todays Sun Its not going to far if the ppl doing it are up for it and over 18y of age,let them on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

FúCK I KNEW I SHOULD OF WENT! I BOUGHT A TICKET AND ALL JUST DIDN GO DOH!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Reaper... sort that sig out m8..

www.boards.ie/sigrules

JEff are you the person who keeps logging me out?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭ali.g

j;lk;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Sorry Drake - it's not me. I keep logging out Plastic Membrane cause he never seems to log out.

I'm up in the Cluain Mhuire campus.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Shíte... missed it too. Oh well. :(

Well i heard that the female stripper got naked stuck a bottle up her vagina. and the male stripper put cream on near his lad and invited a member of the audience up to lick it off but that person didn just lick it off they give the stripper a blow job! the strippers invited people to dance on stage with them the whole night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like i said i cant believe i missed it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭DJB

The story made it into 6 papers:

Sunday Tribune (Sun)
    The Sun (Mon)
    The Star (Mon)
    The Mirror (Mon)
    Dundalk Argus (Wed)
    Dundalk Democrat (Wed)

Parent of a student compained about what went on and made a complaint to the college. Must of told the papers too.

As far as what happened? BJ, Bottles, etc?? Didn't see it myself but heard it happened.

I have a feeling there won't be any strippers next year!!!

Anyone get any photos???

Cheeurs...

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭anthonymcg

Madness. Are they gonna put that in the prospectus for next year?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Yup I seen it

Front row baby :):):D:D

I didn't think it was all that bad at the time. Though in all fairness i was quite pissed. They simulated a blow job and did the bottle thing, and one of them did a ribbon trick...

Pity they weren't that good looking

• Advertisement

did they have good figures at least????
    i hope not cuz then im a wee bit happier i missed it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

ya we had them in LIT aswell for rag week there was uproar, it was allover the local papers.But who cares we are all over 18 its up to us. BTW they were an hour and a half late and they were fat and UGLY

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

The C&E in UCD had a stripshow a couple of months ago - wasn't there so i dunno much about it.

Originally posted by Red Alert
    The C&E in UCD had a stripshow a couple of months ago - wasn't there so i dunno much about it.
    thats great! thanks 4 sharing!

Advertisement