Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's college radio no one is listening!!!

Options
  • 10-03-2003 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭

Bored at college? Why not check out dcu fm ..... tis only gr8!

DCU FM

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Why don't belfield FM broadcast all year? I mean we're a bigger college than DCU!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Red Alert
    Why don't belfield FM broadcast all year? I mean we're a bigger college than DCU!

Because radio licences are extremely difficult to get, student radio licences are only valid for a short period of time you see.

And methinks the college authorities would look down on a pirate station :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

who would listen anyway, it would just be a carbon copy of the rest of the sh!t radio on this music starved island!

who want yet more 80's and 90's pop muck?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭T.G Catter

DCU FM isn't broadcast all year, this is the only week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭poobags

DCU FM is currently broadcasting out of a tiny room in the student centre after its studio was knocked down without warning three weeks ago.
    This made the whole thing very difficult to pull off but they've done very well so far.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 reimo

The DCU studio was knocked down?? What studio??

Some girl asked me a question about some film for DCU FM and then gave me a **** white cap.
    And a few of them we pestering us FIONTAR students all day to say a few things in Irish. As if we have nothing better to do ;)

Do you know how many people listened to the broadcasts??

Advertisement