Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Board Charter

• 10-03-2003 12:49pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

This is my first suggestion.

1.Keep the conversation in the thread relevent to the thread title.
    2.Stop Spamming (Not looking at anyone in particular)
    3.Don't post multiple threads about a single topic.
    4.Check other posts before posting something that has been posted before. (There used to be loads of that on the humour and tech board)
    5.Keep PERSONAL conversations (Ones that only you and one or two others understand) off the board. Use a chat room or the canteen.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

sounds reasonable, anyone else got any other suggestions?

also, this *is* a board about carlow IT and issues relating to it... it's not a place where you can all meet up and chat the day away, as TomTom said we have the chat and the canteen so let's try to keep it relevant..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I am guilty of some if not all of the above!
    I do apologise and will behave myself in the future!
    Peace out! hehe oh i am a Muppet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Yes. Yes you are!! I reckon Kermit!:p

you sure are :)

now cmon, less of it. please don't post in this thread unless you have something constructive to add

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭pyramid man

no offence but that dude domeara was a bit rude. you shoud ban him for life,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

yes but mord cannot do that in good faith after all i dont wana have to bring up the ye old post of the irc log when he was pissed ... but im sure somone will :p

hehee, "the" irc log? oh there was more than one my friend :)

Advertisement