Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look AT THIS ITS AMAMZING!

Options
  • 10-03-2003 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

HI,

Would you like to know how to earn yourself $50,000 working from you own home with NO initial investment and you do´n´t have direct contact with people.

If you would like to find out how to do this,e-mail me with the words "more info"

happydollars@hotmail.com
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Fúck off please

Nobody will fall for your spam here

you fúckass

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

AMAMZING!
    LOL!:D

But on a more serious note, I hope you die cold and hungry.
    :mad:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Damn I was going for the record... 3 minutes... had been watching that wanker for a while and took my eye off him for ONE MINUTE and its when he posts.

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

ps: time to subscribe him to a few mailing lists I think...

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by hussey

you fúckass

Hahahahaha.

.logic.

--

Dear Mr E. Cash

Thank you for signing up to the Dianetics website, we have added your email address to our contact list and will send you the information you requested shortly.

--

Sometimes... just sometimes its good to be evil...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

YOU TOO could lie about earning $50,000 working from you own home with NO initial investment and you do´n´t have direct contact with people. Just mail me at GULLIBLE_IDIOTS@HOTMAIL.COM

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I used www.sharpmail.co.uk to send an e-mail to happydollars@hotmail.com from happydollars@hotmail.com

so if díckwad has somekind of automatic script going on this might send into somekind of infinite loop :) .. fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Easycash please send me your personal email, I have an offer for you that you can't refuse.

Don't send me your spam one, it will only work with your personal home one.

My address is - president@whitehouse.gov

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

omfg, easy cash, its sooo easy, i HAVE to try this one, thatnk u sooo much for allowing me to avail of this genious offer. I will e-mail u STRAIGHT away.

Thatnks again

Truckle the Gullible Idiot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

reminds me of the Simpsons episode of happydude
    Greeting friend. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well, you have the power inside you right now. So use it! Send one dollar to Happy Dude 742 Evergreen Terrace Springfield. Don't Delay, Eternal Happiness is only a dollar away!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

owned.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Engage nuking-from-orbit weapon.
    Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    Every time I try and email that.... it bounces back?
    He got the caps wrong on "HOTMAIL.COM", it should be "hotmail.com". ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

:( am... wait i wouldn't mind 50,000, can we bring im back, or could someone just give me his address;) :D

Advertisement