Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paradise lost

Options
  • 10-03-2003 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭

hey, according to their website they are playing in whelans on the 12th april... but it doesnt appear on ticketmaster or whelans website...

does anyone know anywhere where this can be confirmed and when tickets are onsale?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Drop into the sound cellar on Nassau street, or give them a ring. THEY'LL know for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Tazz T

I've been told from a reliable source that this is going ahead. I think Emerald are doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

This really should go in the gigs/events board...
    But I'll let it slip this time.

Sound Cellar is definetly your best bet with this kinda stuff, here's the number: 01 6771940. Give 'em a buzz, and they'll tell you one way or the other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭hickm4

I beleive irish celtic metalers Mael Mordha are supporting them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

thanx for the help people... sound cellar said it aint confirmed yet... and may actually be in july... but it should go ahead either way...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭pyramid man

oh yeah, thats the band that are like sooo gay that it hurts.

Advertisement