Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dutch FTV Card ??

• 11-03-2003 12:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭

Watching NDR1 isn't any more unreasonable than BBC1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,881 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Yeah have this working since December 2001 for about 15 yoyo's per year. Afaik you get all Dutch public and commercial channels plus a good few free to air (many German) channels. Also, in your first week or so canaldigitaal tries to tempt you to subscribe to other channels so all channels work including the ones with the goodies (fims, etc.) :cool:

Like the other posters said, make sure you register with valid Dutch address (family, m8) where they pay your annual subscription. Strictly speaking you don't have to pay any fee, but they (canaldigitaal) can get difficult. Also get a seca receiver and get your dish pointing to the right satellite. Installation fellow will know this if you give name of satellite and degrees. Also you are best of with 90cm dish, smaller is possibly not good enough, Ireland is at the edge of the 60cm area. Did also have satellite internet over this 2Mbps via Europe online for about a year from early 2001 till early 2002 when they went belly-up :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

OK guys, points taken. I've removed the posts referring to this, putting it on topic again.

Edit: :D Ooops! Did too much, the safe posts in this thread will be restored by an admin shortly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bazz00

Unkle.I have a dutch address that i can use - do I also need a dutch bank a/c or can i pay the €15 in a Canal Digidaal outlet ?
    (i'm in Holland for a weekend in 2 weeks) or what is the procedure ? Is the box open to use in any Viacess orSeca box ?
    PS. Where there posts removed from here ?? why ?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

My **** up, trying to remove the bad posts from this thread, to keep it on topic. They might return....

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

we're trying to restore them from backups but we cant promise anything. Everyones human, so dont blame the mod too much :)

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,338 ✭✭✭✭Tony

The man who never made a mistake never made anything else

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭seano

Needed for a Dutch FTV card.

Dutch address.
    Bank account for direct debit..no credit card.
    Driving licence or passport number.

Seca box or Aston Module 1.03 or 1.05

15 euro per year give you all the Dutch public and commerical
    channels.

Card shall cost from April anything from 65euro in combination with a receiver to 75euro loose

Advertisement