Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

music video...extras needed

Options
  • 10-03-2003 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

hello all........ok so heres the deal, im shooting Violent*Sky's music video for "Dawn" this friday and desperately need extras for it!
    its going on this friday at 6 in the evening in Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology (in Deans Grange) u can get the 46A from town and it will drop u accross the road, or the 75 from tallaght.
    it will be a gig scene that i need u all for, so any atire is grand, just as if u were at a gig!
    if anyone who lives in dublin is interested please contact me at fi_b5@hotmail.com and give me your name n email address.
    anyone who does show up, theres a free cd in it for you!!
    thanks in advance...........~F~

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

I wouldn't be able to make it for six cause I'm in work till about then. But would love to be involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

thanks anyway edbanger..............c'mon people, i really need your help!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i'd love to, i'd get to see my ball and chain cos she lives close...

BUT!!!

on friday i'll be half way across the island to "get away from it all" sorry.....

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

thanks anyway tyrrial. hope to see the rest of you there, should be cool....n like i said b4..a free c.d for those who do turn up!! so its worth ur while!

Advertisement